Cultural activities :
- Medieval city of Senlis (5 min.)
And if you should discover open 2 000 years of history ?
All year, every first Sunday of each month at 15 am, leaving from the office sightseeing,
tours of the city and the Gallo-Roman amphitheater from the 1st century
(normally closed to the public), which could accommodate up to 8000 people
gladiator fights or plays. Guests at the Saint Graal will benefit from half price for these
visits (3 euros instead of 6 euros for 2011).
The conférences guides the office Tourisme of senlis offers you also guided tours of the city,
from april to October, Sundays and public holiddays, starting at 15 h in the tourist office.
For more information :
Tourist Office of Senlis
Open 7 days 7
Place du Parvis Notre-Dame
60302 Senlis Cedex
Tél. : 03.44.53.06.40
- Chantilly castel (forest and horse museum) (15 min.)
- Abbey of Royaumont and Maubuisson (35 min.)
- Impressionism and house of Vincent Van Gogh in Auvers-sur-Oise (50 min.)
Business places :
- Roissy Charles de Gaulles airport (20 min.) and Bourget airport (25 min.)
Business center and Parc des Expositions de Villepinte (exhibition park of Villepinte) (25 min.)